Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bright colors.


Today was an Audrey day so I didn't get near as much accomplished as I had hoped to. I pulled out my bright scrappy quilt to work on. The blocks are big and bright - they remind me of a day at the beach!

The block on the right is just one block and there are about 30 of them to do! I think I've gotten about 11 of them done. It will be a big quilt! The only problem is - I am SO not a bright person, give me blues, mauves, greens - I like the look of vintage florals much better than brights. So I guess I will need to find a home for this quilt when it is finished!

Heather found me a quilting group to follow - I've signed up and do enjoy reading what people have to say. It is so easy just to sit in front of this computer all day - but then you get nothing done.

Thank goodness tomorrow is FRIDAY!

No comments: