Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lazy Sunday

It's been a lazy weekend. Spent most of the time either walking, crafting or cleaning. Shari and I made our Holiday cards - many an hour of creating, discarding, creating and discarding. My final version looks like this!

Today was such a lazy day. Mike and I walked about 3.5 miles this morning. Of course, we had to take a Starbucks break in the middle. Chewy went with us and he was mighty tired when we got home. Finished up the Holiday cards and put all the stuff away. We get SO much stuff out when we do crafts - the worse part is putting it all away again!

Did some Christmas shopping, wrapped some presents - then headed to the bedroom to clean up there. Mike hung my quilts on the wall and they look awesome! Shari is downstairs working on her quilt - she wants to have it ready for when she moves back to Indiana.

So here I sit, writing in my blog and getting ready to address all those Holiday cards I made. Lots go to my customers and the rest to family and friends. It is sad that you don't get many Christmas cards any more - especially handmade ones. People are cutting out extraordinary expenses and I guess the cards fall under that category. I'll bet when my grandkids are grown, most cards will be sent via the internet. What a shame.

No comments: