Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Day!


It's a snow day today - snow is falling and songs are being sung. It's beginning to look alot like Christmas. I had to let Audrey play in the snow so I wrapped her up in a coat of mine and sent her out on her motocycle (tricycle). Look how cute!

Lots of cleaning to do to get ready for holiday company - so no quilting for a little while. The machine has been put away and all projects are on hold until after Christmas. We will be meeting up with Abby and Thatch in Phoenix to go visit the horse - then back here for Audrey's birthday party! Audrey's Dad Jamie will be home on Saturday and then LET THE PARTY BEGIN!

I think I will go down, put on Elvis Christmas and get to work!

1 comment:

HLF said...

Very cute! We had rain, hail, and snow this weekend, continuing on for the next 36 hours or so. Got a lot of stuff done - I will get pictures up on my blog soon!