Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday, Monday

Well, it started out kinda slow. Didn't wake up till it was time to take Audrey to day care, so late we were. Saw a dead cat on the way to day care, so I knew it was going to be a challenging day.


It was, of course, a typical Monday....worked like a demon getting my eStyle books and records ready for the new year. We had our storage unit broken into and all my business records were stolen so 2008 will be the only records I have. Bad news. Hopefully business will start to pick up - right now we are very slow. This evening we threw out the couch Audrey has been sleeping in. She will sleep with her mother until it is time for her to go back to Indiana (which should be within the next three weeks). The good news is that in removing the couch (garbage), we made room to set up my quilting table. Until I can afford a new table, this will work for me.

Mike leaves for his new job in Illinois next week. I can't wait till I can join him back in the midwest. In the meantime, I'll let him contend with the ice and snow! I'll stay in sunny Las Vegas!

2 comments:

Kathy L said...

WHEN ARE YOU COMING HOME GIRLFRIEND? Sorry to hear about the break in....But can't wait to see you!

k

Faye said...

Mike is already in Chicago. I hope to move back once he decides if he likes the cold and being back in the Midwest. We will miss the warmer weather if we move back! But....I can't wait to get back with you and Lisa and Karen. I love you gals!